Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Changhua Senior High School Students!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the Changhua students for their comments on the blog and their emails to me. I thought I would post some pictures of the students from Changhua to start the New Year off.

Thanks to Douglas for the picture of me and him (if I look tired, it's because I am - it was 2 a.m. the day of our departure and I hadn't slept).

Thanks also to Rogan for the additional pictures of the Changhua students (and of him and I at the conference).

Kayla, Cliff, Jimmitti, and I thank you again for your hospitality and friendship.

Keep in touch!














2 comments:

Douglas said...

Hi!I'm Douglas!
Now my friends and I are using the
computer in our library.
(Sorry Some other students can't come here with us)
All of us are very happy and touched because your blog!
Thank you for your photos!

Laura:
oh~Happy New Year Too!^ ^
(Sorry Ashley and I don't know how to express our gratitude).

Ashley:
Hello~Happy New Year! T_T(touched)

Leo:
Hi! Maybe you don't remember me. I'm the one who am always not in the pictures(because I am always taking them). I'm glad to receive your wish to us, and wanted to send my wish, too. Because not all of us use "blogger", we need to use Dog's(Doulas') to post our gratitude to you.
By the way, if you need or want some pictures you can ask me to send some to you(I'm the "manager of digital video" in the conference).

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!
Wish you have a wonderful year in 2008!
http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/ph868075/
This is my album.I took some picture during the conference(I am school magazine)and there also has some picture about Taiwan and CHSH's activity.maybe you will interested:)